25 July 2020

Saturday, July 25, 2020
2

Hello mini peeps! I’m so excited we just picked up my first ever Mini Cooper TODAY from a seller in this group!  We’re currently driving from Kentucky to her new home in Texas 🤠  She’s a 2012 Mini Cooper S JCW hardtop. She’s a beauty 🥰

The reason for my post:

NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE‼️
What is your favorite phone holder for your Mini????
The one I have just does not fit 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
I’ve seen the ones that fit into the CD player and some that mount to the tachometer.  Please let me know your favorite. If you can reply with a picture of the one you recommend, price (US dollars) and where you got it (store or website) I would truly appreciate it!!!!
I have the iPhone plus (larger model) and I really don’t like the ones that go into the cup holders.

Thanks for your help!!!

PS.
Do all Minis have wind noise at 175mph?🚗💨

She’s a 2012 Mini Cooper S JCW hardtop. She’s a beauty 🥰

Loading...