22 October 2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015

..this following the news from her facebook Juvenah account ...check this out

Status at 22 Oct 2015
After a day without connection, I am shocked to see 362 shares of my profile photo, more than 100 friend request. Madness. But please contact and follow my page The Wandering Wasp instead. Hahaha. The ride to Khardung La is possible thanks to my crazy friend I made in my dorm in Leh - Saurabh Khanduri. He encouraged me to attempt the pass in a day trip, advised me and offered his Indi-genous jugaad of tying nylon ropes around tyres when I slipped for the first time. And also to Sean Jordan of The Vespa360 Project and Luca of Il Giro del Mondo a 80 all'ora, fellow experienced Vespa adventurers who advised me on the carburettor jet sizing for high altitude riding. Thank you so much.

Status at 20 Oct 2015
Because I am crazy enough to ride the scooter up to 5359m high and slipped left right centre on icy road to the top. With much encouragement and help from another crazy rider Saurabh Khanduri. The Wandering Wasp

*info from

Woman Scooterist Drove Up to Khardungla Top With VESPA




Loading...