14 December 2020

Monday, December 14, 2020

Well as very few of you would know just under 2 years ago I bought my first 1961 Morris 850, this car was in extremely bad shap with next to no floor left and a boot that looked like Swiss cheese, hail damage all over and rust throughout may other areas!!!
This weekend I picked up my body from Casey Younie from Eagle Eye Customs in Ganmain NSW,
To say I am over the moon with this job and still speechless is an understatement, the amount of hours, blood sweat and tears that Casey and his old man put into this mini to give it a new lease of life is incredible, I can’t thank them enough!!! 
If anybody needs repairs, body work, a new paint job or just a freshen up I hands down recommend taking it to him, his quality absolutely outstanding.

Loading...