18 December 2020

Friday, December 18, 2020
1

EOI...
I’ve found something else to buy, so this might have to go. 

Mini sports sedan. 
Started life as a 1962 morris 850. 
Bare shell. Was rolling til I pulled it down, enough bits to be a roller again. 
NO LOG BOOK, to my knowledge. Maybe a previous owner could help with the history?
Roll cage needs modifying and repair to comply to modern regulations. 
Fibreglass leyland front nose, bonnet and bootlid. 
8.4” disc brakes. 
Beam axle rear, protech coil overs. 
Rose jointed adjustable front arms. 
Front subframe has been stripped, was about to start work there. No front shocks yet. 
Rear suspension is all new and not fitted. 
Lexcen side and rear windows. 
Lightened doors. 
Wide flairs. 
No race wheels. Car came on 10” Steelies when I got it. 
Would make a great sprint/track car with the intention to go full racing again. 

What’s it worth? I’m open to reasonable offers. 
Pm me if serious. 
Located in Plympton park, south Australia

Loading...